Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Student of the Month Official Interview

Student of the Month Interview with Natalie Amen


  1. How does it feel to have this title?  I am very happy, excited, and on top of the world. It's a dream come true!
  2. Did you expect to be honored with this title? No, it was totally out of the blue! I was completely surprised.
  3. Do people now know you but you don't even know them? Probably but that was how it was before, but I bet even more people know me now. 
  4. Have people now treated you differently? My peers are treating me the same but my parents are giving me special treatment like a fancy dinner with my mom and my brother and my dad bought me a puppy.
  5. Do you now feel obligated to be the best at what you do? I already am the best this just adds another layer of pressure. It's just the way it's gonna be.
  6. If so, is the pressure too much sometimes? Sometimes it's too stressful. so I go to the spa for the weekend and relax. So on Monday, i'm ready to give 110%.
  7. How has your family reacted to the news? They are so excited! They were even more surprised than me!
  8. How do you stay focused on your schoolwork and not let other things going on in your life effect it? Well I keep a very packed schedule but you must allow time for the things that matter. Studying and being amazing are some of my things that matter.
  9. Have you always been focused and motivated or has this been a self improving thing over the past months? Actually last year I was a slacker but over the summer I went to a convention called Young Motivators in Mexico for a few days and they really inspired me to bring my all to the table.
  10.  What do you think earned you this title? I earned it by sticking out in social and academic ways.
  11. What is some advice for the other students that want to become more responsible about their school work? Other students should organize themselves better, like me! Set at least five goals a day. Me being me, I set 6!
  12. Do you struggle with balancing other things that go on in your life with your academics? Sometimes, but remember you need to set time for the other things that matter.
  13. Have you ever thought about wanting to give up, that all of this work is just too much? Honestly I haven't! I always knew I can handle everything. Stress is a rare thing.
  14. If so, what is the way you recover from those thoughts? (She can handle it!)
  15. Do you believe that the people you surround yourself with can effect your actions? Definitely, that's why you only choose the good people to be around.
  16. Teachers are a big part of how you enjoy a subject. How do you handle teachers that might not be the best at making you interested in the class? If I had a teacher that was bad, I would switch to the another class with a great teacher. I only get the best teachers, don't settle for less!
  17.  Are you excited for what's to come from this achievement? Yes I am so excited! I will be presented this honor in front of the entire school, which is amazing!
  18. Do you receive more attention due to this achievement by your classmates? Yes, but it's nothing that i'm not used to.
  19. What are you going to do next? I am going to continue to be positive and make sure people look up to me more than they already do.
  20. Who/what inspires you the most to do the best you can? Rachel Berry from Glee! She's just like me and always knows what she's doing. She's a total role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment