Friday, September 16, 2016

C.E Quiz #1.3


  1. Sandra Bland's settlement was placed at $1.9 million.
  2. The new 2017 Austin budget it $3.7 billion dollars and it was charge about $87 dollars more for the residents.
  3. Three ride sharing businesses are Fasten, Fare, and RideAustin.
  4. Bowie's record is 26-9.
  5. The purpose of a Skinnier is to let it be a shoe for everything. It's not really a shoe or a sock, it's comfortable footwear that you can do lots in. 
The gap in the race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is a big deal because Texas is a big state that counts for a lot of votes in the finale election. Plus Texas usually is a republican state, but with Hillary following closely behind anything can happen. Texas actually voted for Ted Cruz to be it's Republican nominee, but now that Ted is not in the race anymore and now Donald Trump is the the Republican presidential nominee, they can be changing their mins. Texas is a conservative state, but if Donald Trump does become president he will affect Texas, due to his immigration policies he would like to have. Texas is filled with illegal immigrants as well as legal immigrants from Mexico, and Trump would affect them directly, which is scary.

If I could vote I would vote for Hillary, I believe in what she says and I consider myself a democrat. Climate change and gun control are very important to me and Trump thinks the total opposite of what I believe in with those topics. I think voters need to not just think about themselves, but everyone else as well. Think about their future, and what can help progress this country and not bring us back. People only focus on what's on the TV, and mostly those headlines are used to make other candidates look bad but in reality they are trying to do well. We need a leader that is mature, unlike Trump, that is totally immature and disrespectful. We need someone that will help not just us, but our earth. The reason we are alive is because of this planet earth, and we need someone that will help try to preserve it and look at the facts and science. The president has the control whether not to pass acts and our bonds with other countries, and we can't have someone that will say something that can piss other countries off because they have a big mouth and a bad attitude. I might be bias, but to me having Donald Trump as president could ruin a lot of progress we have made these past 8-16 years. I will be growing up with the new president, and whatever they do can affect my future. In 4 years I will be on my own, and so whatever the president does can either make it better or worse for me. It's scary to think about, so whatever happens this election can change my life directly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment