Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Additional Student of the Month Interviews


Interview with Natalie's best friend, Gloriana Lopez
  1. Do you feel that this honor has gone to Natalie's head? Not exactly, Natalie has just always been very confident and popular. She can handle anything that is put in front of her.
  2. Gloriana, do you have the same interests as Natalie, like studying and keeping a busy schedule? I like to study too, I think even more than her. Sometimes she copies my notes. But we're best friends because we work well together to keep each other motivated.
  3. I sense some competition, do you think you deserved this honor?  I think I do, but if I don't get it then definitely Natalie deserves it. And no competition, just stating facts.
  4. Is being around Natalie overwhelming sometimes? Does she make you work with her? She always makes me work with her. Anywhere is a place to study with Natalie! 
  5. What do you think she's going to do next? I think she's just going to try to be even better. She's definitely going to be pushing my limits soon! 


Interview with Natalie's favorite teacher, Ms. Planket 
  1. What subject do you teach? I teach Pre-Ap English.
  2. How is it having Natalie in one of your classes? Natalie is a ray of sunshine for sure. I love having her, she really makes the class bearable. 
  3. Is she one of your best students? Definitely. I think she's in my top 5. Not just for academics, but for her attitude and personality in class too.
  4. Were you one of the teachers to nominate her for this honor? Of course! She is the one that deserves it the most.
  5. What is your favorite thing about having Natalie as a student? She's always willing to work. She will do anything you put in front of her, and she does it the best. Not just well, but the best. She is a truly talented kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment