Thursday, January 5, 2017

Favorite Photos 2016

I love Hillary Clinton. This year I really followed her campaign and was rooting for her. I love how she's such a strong woman and she really has empowered me as a female and just as a young person in America. She makes me believe that anything is achievable. I just love her smile and the happiness this photo brings!


Barack Obama is like the best president ever. He is so youthful and true with his thoughts, and he leads this country with such grace and class. But this photo shows that even the strongest can fall. I love seeing him vulnerable like that, it shows he really does care about our country.

This photo is just so hard. I love that in the middle of all this mess, there's a foggy light where the human stands. Almost like a sign of hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment