Thursday, January 5, 2017

Writing Prompts with Pictures

The best song of 2016 was Frank Ocean's "Ivy" on his album Blonde. This song is absolutely beautiful, lyrically one of the best songs i've ever head. The song holds so much emotion and value that it isn't just another love song. It isn't a secret that Frank Ocean is amazingly talented, but when Blonde came out it really showed his talent. Ivy is a standout track that will never get old. I love love, and this song just brings butterflies to my stomach and makes me giddy.

The best movie of 2016 The Conjuring 2. I love the first Conjuring, and it's one of the only horror movies I will watch. This movie is filled with everything it should have, scary demons, lots of suspense, good characters, and a very scary ending. I hate scary movies with a passion and the two conjuring movies are the only ones I will watch and enjoy, so that says something about the storyline and quality of movies.

The best news story of 2016 was when they announced Harriet Tubman will be on the 20 dollar bill. I am excited for this because she will be the first woman on american currency! I am so grateful that women are being more appreciative and respected. She really did make an impact on USA history and i'm so glad she is getting honored for it.

The most important person of 2016 is Hillary Clinton. Hillary has made such a big impact on America this year and she really deserves the credit. She is so smart and strong, and she is so important to the new generation of women. 



No comments:

Post a Comment