Thursday, April 13, 2017

CE #6.1

1. 1127 E. 52nd St., 1205 E. 52nd St.
2. SB 6 is that boys only use the boys bathroom and girls only use the girls bathroom
3. ArtStartArt is to sell best work that comes out of studio art programs
4. Rangers, Bruins, Penguins, Sharks, Blues
5. I would do the Fusebox festivals

Long Response-
The relationship between the U.S. and Russia right now are not looking too good. Trump is not getting along well with Putin which is causing some major problems. The attacks that occurred in Syria have been a major cause to this too. I think that the conflict that occurred in Syria has had a key role in this shift. Trump's decision to bomb them was not a good idea. I think that this situation could either resolve itself, or cause another war between us which is not a good option at all. If there is a war, people I know could be drafted for a war. I think that would be really scary and I hope that I am not drafted because I could not survive in a war. This could also affect me if Russia bombs us or attacks us on American turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment