Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CE #5.3

1. The bill says that any employee that witnessed any signs of sexual assault would be required to speak out about it.
2. Khalid Masood3. He said that the election was basically given to the winner because the most qualified was disqualified form the race.4. "These include suicides, drug overdoses, and alcohol-related deaths such as liver failure."
5. I wouldn't want to see it on my own but my friend really wants to see it, so I guess.

Long Response-
The story is about Brynn Aylor who was in a car crash on Wednesday. I think it is really hard to prevent car crashes because there are so many different reasons behind the crashes like car malfunctions or blind spots, but I think a good way to start is self driving cars. I plan on taking driving training during sophomore year. In most cars now there are controls that help you to not use your phone like buttons on the back of steering wheels to change music without taking your hands off the wheel, but I think not enough people have updated cars for those to be in place yet. Yes, I think they should be able to drive because everyone has to drive eventually, and that is the age that everyone is becoming more independent and need to be more places without hassling parents or other people for car rides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment